The rules have changed! Apply for Medicaid today!
Beginning January 1, 2019, more adults living in Virginia will have access to quality, low-cost health insurance!
Services for new enrollees:
- Doctor, hospital and emergency services, including primary and specialty care
- Prescription drugs
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Home health services
- Behavioral health services, including addiction & recovery treatment services (ARTS)
- Rehabilitative services, including physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Family planning services
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Preventive and wellness services, including annual wellness exams, immunizations, smoking cessation and nutritional counseling and more
3 easy ways to apply!
|PHONE||1-855-242-8282 or 1-855-635-4370
|IN PERSON||Arlington County Department of Human Services
2100 Washington Boulevard, 1st Floor
Arlington, VA 22204Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.STARTING JANUARY 5: