The County will invest in infrastructure to support lower cost connectivity for affordable housing residents.
All residents can access the internet.
Education & Training
Residents have the appropriate skills necessary to be successful on the internet.
Program Sustainability & Community Capacity
Ensure our digital equity goal strategies are sustainable and the community is engaged on the issue.
The 22204, 22203, and 22206 zip codes have the highest percentage of households reporting no internet subscription.
- Data gathering and research – 2019
- Engagement – Winter and Spring 2020
- Digital Equity Action Plan – Summer 2020
Sign Up for Digital Equity Updates
- News Release: New Wi-Fi Hot Spots Help Residents to Connect During COVID-19
- Digital Equity Arlington Profile
- Commonwealth Connect
- National Digital Inclusion Alliance
- Digital Equity Act
- COVID-19 Technology Resources
Holly Hartell, Department of Technology Services