The Department of Management & Finance (DMF) mission is to ensure prudent use of County resources.
DMF provides sound, accurate, and timely financial analysis to ensure the prudent use of County resources and enable the high-quality service delivery.
- financial management
- innovative problem-solving and policy support
- annual real property assessments
- project finance assistance
- economic analysis
- accounting and auditing assistance
- financial information for the County Board, the public, the County Manager, and County departments
- Management and Budget
- Accounting, Reporting and Control
- Real Estate Assessment