Provides rental assistance for applicants with low-income.
|How to Apply|
• PROGRAM CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
|Days/Hours of Operation|
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
• Proof of income
Preference is given to faimilies who meet the following preferences:
75% of the people admitted must have income at or below the extremely low income level. The remaining 25% must have income at or below the very low income level.
Extremely Low Annual Income Level
Very Low Annual Income Level
Renters pay approximately 30% of their income towards rent