Part of the County Manager’s Office, the Office of Communications and Public Engagement is responsible for enterprise-wide communications and civic engagement.
Our Communications team manages a number of channels for the enterprise, including:
- Newsroom | View media contacts
- Arlington Insider e-newsletter and other e-subscriptions
- County website
- Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Flickr
Arlington TV (ATV)
ATV is the visual communications channel for Arlington Virginia County Government. Watch ATV:
- Watch ATV live online
- Comcast Channels 25 & 74 | Verizon Channels 39 & 40
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Watch County meetings live on ATV, live online, or on-demand:
Beginning in 2012, we began building our organization’s capability for civic engagement. Today, we have incorporated many concepts into our day-to-day work, and continue to improve our engagement activities.
- Visit Engage Arlington — learn how you can help us with input and how you can get more involved with our community.
- Contact Roger Munter, Director of Public Engagement. Send Roger an email.
The Constituent Services Team helps ensure Arlington’s government works. The team provides a link between residents, visitors and employees who have problems or are seeking information and solutions. Before contacting us, be sure to try two of our most popular — and useful — resources:
- A-Z Directory of Services
- Online Make a Service Request / Report a Problem
- Resident and Business Ombudsman
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests