Department of Environmental Services
Old Man Winter is knocking on our doors. Cold temperatures create stress on our water and sewer infrastructure. Remember to report water and sewer emergencies to our 24-hour hotline at 703-228-6555.
I Want To
- Federal Grants to Help Fund Safe Routes to Schools, Accessibility Improvements
- Old Dominion Drive Improvements, Gunston Park Renovations Approved
- Preview of Key Agenda Items Coming Before the County Board January 24 and 27
- Capital Bikeshare Annual Cash Membership Now Available for Arlington Residents
- Steven Cover Named Director of Arlington’s Dept. of Community Planning, Housing and Development
Crystal City Potomac Yard Transitway
Arlington’s section of dedicated transit lane and new stations in Crystal City and Potomac Yard are scheduled to open in spring 2015 — the Washington metropolitan area's first right of way dedicated to premium transit operations.