Department of Environmental Services
Check out our new blog, Natural Arlington — your source to learn about our urban environment inside the beltway.
I Want To
- Arlington Statement on Virginia’s Temporary Agreement with Uber and Lyft
- Arlington County Board Sets Public Hearings for Updated Water Distribution Master Plan
- Arlington County Board Sets Public Hearing on Updated Stormwater Master Plan
- Arlington County Board Approves New Live-Work Building Near Clarendon Metro Station
- Arlington County Board Approves Converting Crystal City Vacant Office Building to Innovative Community-Centered Apartments
Crystal City Transitway
Arlington’s section of dedicated transit lane and seven new stations in Crystal City and Potomac Yard are scheduled to open in spring 2015 — the Washington metropolitan area's first right of way dedicated to premium transit operations. The stations and transit-only roadway built also will be used for the planned Crystal City streetcar.