Department of Environmental Services
Old Man Winter is knocking on our doors. Cold temperatures create stress on our water and sewer infrastructure. Remember to report water and sewer emergencies to our 24-hour hotline at 703-228-6555.
I Want To
- Contracts Approved for Crystal City Roadway and Bus Stop Improvements, Countywide Asphalt Patching
- Fort Myer North Heights Area Plan’s Goals Achieved through 1307 N. Rolfe Street Redevelopment
- Arlington County to Fund Five Neighborhood Conservation Projects
- Four Mile Run Community Garden to Expand
- February County Board Meeting Agenda Highlights
Crystal City Potomac Yard Transitway
Arlington’s section of dedicated transit lane and new stations in Crystal City and Potomac Yard are scheduled to open in spring 2015 — the Washington metropolitan area's first right of way dedicated to premium transit operations.