Department of Environmental Services
Leaf season is around the corner! Bag collection starts Nov. 3 and the vacuum hits the streets on Nov. 10. Check the collection schedule for your civic association.
I Want To
- Arlington County Board Awards Streetcar Engineering Contract
- Arlington County Board Approves Additional Columbia Pike Street Improvements Design Work
- Columbia Pike Super Stop Prototype Review Completed
- Arlington County Board Adopts Updated Stormwater, Water Distribution Master Plans
- Arlington Statement on Virginia’s Temporary Agreement with Uber and Lyft
Crystal City Transitway
Arlington’s section of dedicated transit lane and seven new stations in Crystal City and Potomac Yard are scheduled to open in spring 2015 — the Washington metropolitan area's first right of way dedicated to premium transit operations. The stations and transit-only roadway built also will be used for the planned Crystal City streetcar.