Department of Environmental Services
Arlington County and the Virginia Department of Transportation celebrated the completion of the Route 50/10th Street/Courthouse Road Interchange Project on Sept. 17, which includes new bike and pedestrian paths along both sides of the highway.
I Want To
- Arlington County Board Adopts Updated Stormwater, Water Distribution Master Plans
- Arlington Statement on Virginia’s Temporary Agreement with Uber and Lyft
- Arlington County Board Sets Public Hearings for Updated Water Distribution Master Plan
- Arlington County Board Sets Public Hearing on Updated Stormwater Master Plan
- Arlington County Board Approves New Live-Work Building Near Clarendon Metro Station
Crystal City Transitway
Arlington’s section of dedicated transit lane and seven new stations in Crystal City and Potomac Yard are scheduled to open in spring 2015 — the Washington metropolitan area's first right of way dedicated to premium transit operations. The stations and transit-only roadway built also will be used for the planned Crystal City streetcar.