Department of Environmental Services
Arlington broke ground on the Crystal City Potomac Yard Transitway on July 18. The transitway will be the region's first right of way dedicated to transit, coming spring 2015.
I Want To
- Arlington County Board Sets Public Hearings for Updated Water Distribution Master Plan
- Arlington County Board Sets Public Hearing on Updated Stormwater Master Plan
- Arlington County Board Approves New Live-Work Building Near Clarendon Metro Station
- Arlington County Board Approves Converting Crystal City Vacant Office Building to Innovative Community-Centered Apartments
- Commonwealth to Provide Up to $65 Million in New State Funding for Columbia Pike Streetcar
Crystal City Transitway
Arlington’s section of dedicated transit lane and seven new stations in Crystal City and Potomac Yard are scheduled to open in spring 2015 — the Washington metropolitan area's first right of way dedicated to premium transit operations. The stations and transit-only roadway built also will be used for the planned Crystal City streetcar.